Friday, January 18, 2008

8 Things

I got this from Chubby Chick...

Eight Things I Am Passionate About

  1. my friends and family
  2. getting fit and losing weight this year
  3. my animals
  4. my job
  5. my hobbies
  6. green tea (I know, strange but I am)
  7. sticking up for the underdog
  8. enjoying life regardless of my weight (not quite there yet, but I am passionate about wanting to be there )

Things I Want to Do Before I Die

  1. Wear a bikini and look good in it
  2. International travel
  3. Own a small ranch
  4. Meet a good man and get married (again)
  5. Have a baby, maybe.
  6. Weigh less than 200 lbs.
  7. Go horseback riding on the beach
  8. Snowmobiling

Eight Things I Say Often

  1. You're killing me
  2. Would you please do your dishes? (to my lazy roommate)
  3. Good morning sweetheart
  4. Blackjack, get out of the way (to my dog who is always underfoot)
  5. Shasta, go outside now (to my roommate's dog that won't ever go outside)
  6. What do you want to do?
  7. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2?
  8. Bite me.

Eight Books I’ve Read Recently

  1. Co-dependency No More
  2. The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship
  3. Santa Cruise by Mary Higgins Clark
  4. A Cry in the Night by Mary Higgins Clark
  5. No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark

Eight Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over Again

  1. You will never be lonely
  2. How can I live
  3. Tight Fittin Jeans
  4. Cyclone
  5. Truly, Madly, Deeply
  6. Crush


Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times (or more…)

  1. Jaws
  2. Superman
  3. Hope Floats
  4. The Notebook
  5. GI Jane
  6. The Gladitator
  7. The Lion King
  8. Tommy Boy

5 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I loved reading your answers! It's nice to get to "know" everyone better! :)

Felicia said...

This is great!! So much fun learning about each other this way!

Hope you have a SUPER wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Mrs Coetser said...

hehehehe
I was just thinking about tagging you for a crazy eight - here I see you have done a similar one.

I like this one better - its easier to do.

Lauren said...

what a great attitude, keep it up, you can do it.

Hanlie said...

Hi, just popping in to welcome you to the Challenge! I'll be back!