Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I think it's Wednesday

Well, the week hasn't started out very well. I am out of town for work and I had every intention of eating the right things. Well, let's just say things are not going quite as planned. I finally get to my hotel last night and my only choices were pizza or chinese. Hmm, which is the lesser of two evils? I got thin crust veggie pizza. I also wanted to go to the hotel gym every day, but I didn't get there today. My day started at 4:30 this morning and I didn't get back to my hotel until 8p from the office. The last thing I had the energy to do was to go down to the gym. Instead, I filled up my jacuzzi bathtub in my room and lounged in that for 45 minutes. The bright side is my lunch today was horrible. I had a side salad with the absolute worst dressing I have ever tasted so I didn't eat it and a pastrami sandwich which wasn't much better.

I haven't been able to brew my tea so I am not happy. I am hoping I have enough time tomorrow morning to brew some for the day. No green tea makes me very unhappy :).

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to get to your blogs soon.

5 comments:

Hanlie said...

It's awful to be away from home when you are trying to be healthy! Just keep on doing the best you can, don't worry about it and make full use of the jacuzzi. A positive mental attitude is very important in this journey, and I find it is best generated in a hot tub!

Felicia said...

YIKES that is a rough start to the week!! Take the time for the tea!! Sounds like you deserve it!!! Just keep trying to do your best and that is all you can do.

Hang in there!!

Have a super REST of the week!
*huggles*
=0)

Heather said...

oooo the jacuzzi sounds nice as it is -20 here!

I think you made a good choice...veggie pizza with the oil blotted is not a bad choice in moderation. chinese food can be real salty with the soy sauce and can make you bloat. Its hard when you travel..I know any time I go on a trip I fall off plan a bit. just jump back on it and it will be a distant memory.

Lidian said...

It IS hard when you're away from home - I think you did really well!

Katschi said...

I loves me green tea, too!
Recently I bought Chai green tea which I'm liking alot.
I haven't had the challenge of being away from home yet...that's always difficult.
You'll be ok.