Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Check-In

I was rather disappointed this morning when I got on the scale. No loss, but I guess I should be glad there wasn't a gain. Granted, I didn't exercise all this past week because I have been sick. I have, however stuck to my plan and stayed within points. The only other thing that may have caused me not to see a loss is I did go to the movies yesterday and had movie popcorn and yes I had "movie butter" on it. I am thinking that the salt in the popcorn may have had a negative effect. Today starts a new day and a new week. I am excited.

After work I am going to the gym, and get back into my routine. I am missing it!

Hope you all had a great weekend and if you weigh in today, may the Scale Gods smile upon you.

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Dropping off "Have a wonderful week" wishes to you!!

No worries at maintaining. Sometimes our bodies just need a break. Besides you have a fresh brand new week ahead of you. Just imagine the weight loss possibilities!!

Have a good one!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)

40 by 40 said...

It's a brand new day..and we can't have a big ol' loss every week..(unfortunately).
Have a great week!
ps--YUM-movie popcorn!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on not gaining! That is great! Good luck the rest of the week. :)

Heather said...

im sorry you are disapointed, but I think maintenance is just as great! and Im sure the popcorn is what is causing you to hold on to some water. salt salt salt!

Carleen said...

be happy its not a gain...my WW meeting/WI is wed night- i'm hoping for a good one... take care of yourself and have a good week