Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Weigh In

I am very happy with my weigh in this week, down 5.2! I am doing a happy dance on my desk right now.

Recap of last week:

Monday - walked 2.5 miles
Tuesday - 32 minute bike ride at level for 5. 5 miles, Core exerciser -10 minutes
Wednesday - 30 minute treadmill 2.8 mph
Thursday - 45 min walk
Friday - day off
Saturday - 2 hour horse back ride walk/trot

Drank my water everyday, except maybe yesterday. I journaled everyday, except on the weekend. *makes mental note to journal on weekend

I will try and get to see all your blogs later but might have to wait until tomorrow night. I have to pack for a trip for work *bleh. I hope the Scale Gods were good to everyone!

7 comments:

Felicia said...

WOWSERS YOU GO! That is an amazing loss! So inspiring! Keep up the super work!!

*huggles*
=0)

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the loss! That is fantastic! :)

Hanlie said...

Wow, that is fantastic! Get a widget!!!

Well done!

Grumpy Chair said...

That is an incredible weight loss!

Sounds like you had a great week with food journaling and exercise too.

Lidian said...

Congrats, that is great!

Heather said...

awesome job with it all: weight, exercise, water, etc.! keep it up!

Ready to Shrink said...

Down 5.2??? YOU GO GIRL!!!!

That is awesome!