Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ahhh, back on track :)

I am feeling so much better now that I went back to the gym yesterday. I hate being out of town. It screws up my whole routine. So I am back in full force! I ate within my points yesterday, drank about 10 8oz glasses of green tea, exercised 30 min on treadmill at 3.2 mph and did 15 minutes of weight training on my legs. I had every intention of doing an hour but 45 minutes isn't too shabby. Today is another day. It's amazing how different I feel after going to the gym, a sense of accomplishment maybe? a sense of pride? I don't really know what it is but I know I feel better about myself. So what amazes me is that it is so easy to not go but yet I feel better when I do go. If someone has an answer for that bizarre thinking, please feel free to tell me why that is.

3 comments:

Katschi said...

Hello! I've just started the Healthy You Challenge. We have the same weight in common and I want 2008 to be the year I finally get the excess weight off too.
I'll be around for awhile if you'd like support!

Heather said...

glad you are feeling great! I also feel that way about the gym..onece Im working out I feel good, but its getting to that point that is the hard part.

Hanlie said...

Well done for being back on track and working out! Hope you get amply rewarded at your next weigh-in!