Friday, February 15, 2008

Almost the end of another week

Despite my mood yesterday, which wasn't a happy or sad mood, just kind of "I'm here" mood, I did go work out last night. Yay me! 30 minutes on the recumbant bike for 4.5 miles, 10 minutes on treadmill at 3mph and 15 minutes weight training (legs).



My plan is to go again tonight. I think I will use the stationary bike tonight because I don't feel I get as good of workout on the recumbant. Anyone else feel the same way? I suppose I should work on my arms too...I hate doing my arms, bleh!



Hope everyone has a great Friday.

6 comments:

Hanlie said...

I totally agree with you about the recumbant. It just doesn't feel like work!

RunningNan said...

Yay for you going to the gym. I'm going to work out after work as well. It's going to be 48 on Sunday so I will do my running outside then! I CANT WAIT

Cammy said...

Great workout! I haven't braved the stationary bike yet, but I'll try it over the weekend and let you know!

HappyBlogChick said...

I think with the recumbant bike it's easier to slack ... for me I get out of it what I put into it. I have to be sure I keep going, watch my speed, etc. I have one at home. It's easier on my back, and easier to talk myself into getting on the thing. But it's definitely also easier to let myself off easy from a workout standpoint.

Anyway, good for you for working out, and planning on doing it the next day, too.

Manuela said...

I'm not a huge fan of recumbent bikes. I think it depends on where you're at in your workouts. If you're just starting out it is probably fine.

Do you have Body Pump classes? I'm sore (especially inner thighs and upper body) but I feel it will tone me the best along with pilates, etc. Also, have you ever tried spinning? I'll be following to see what else you try.

Katschi said...

Good for you! That's a great workout you had there!