Thursday, February 7, 2008


I didn't go to the gym yesterday and I am feeling very guilty about it but I am so sore from Tuesday still. This morning it was even worse, I can barely move my arms. I think I overdid it just a tad :). I am going tonight, however because I know if I don't go it will ruin my mindset. I also have to go to the gym tonight because I was super, super bad this morning. I wasn't going to blog about it but darn it I am not perfect so I am confessing to the world. I forgot my breakfast so when I stopped for coffee, I grabbed something for breakfast *takes deep breath. Forgive me fellow challengers for I have sinned :). I took two donuts, not one but two. The funny thing is I am not a big sweets eater, never have been but for whatever reason I had that craving this morning. Even though it was not the best choice I could have made, I will journal it and remain within my points. I will NOT let a bad breakfast choice make me forget about the rest of the day (which I would do in the past).


Now, since confession is over. Does anyone have one of those Weight Watchers Complete Fitness Scales? It records your starting and goal weights, noting your progress as you lose, and keeping you aware of your levels of hydration, body fat and bone mass. I thought that this might be good for me. I tend to get frustrated when going to the gym doing what I should be doing and not seeing numbers on the scale. Now, if I saw body fat percentages going down, that would be a motivator as well. So, I bit the bullet and ordered one. :) A little pricey, but I am worth it!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

First of all, I love the new look!

Secondly, the past is the past! Moving right along... that's quite a scale! Does it only take one person's data (my hubby and myself both use the scale)? Not that it would be available here!

Heather said...

I looooove donuts. they are so hard to resist. I was glad last week when I came into the kitchen to discover an empty box. I know if they had been full I would have eaten several. but dont worry..we all have our moments. you are doing great.

Katschi said...

Dr. Oz says waist more than weight measurement is important so I'm also keeping up with this measurement...it's a scary 46.5"! I guess it's supposed to be 35" for a woman. Yikes!
But I do love to see the lb #'s going down :)
I agree that it's frustrating to do all the right things and not have evidence show on the scale but if your clothes fit more loosely or your waist measurement is smaller, you can see success that way.