Monday, February 25, 2008

I know I said...

I know I said I wasn't happy about the weight gain since last week's weight gain. I can still say that I am not happy about it but I haven't given up. This is what has changed since the last time I tried to live a healthier lifestyle. I would get frustrated after a setback and give up. This time, it has just made me more determined. I know from past experiences I can't eat my flex points and I made that mistake last week. Now, I know what I need to do...pretend they don't exist. Now, if I get activity points, I may dip into them 1 or 2 a day but that will be the extent. I know this week is going to be rough for me time wise so I did go to the gym today...yay me (15 minutes bike for 3.3 miles, 20 minutes weight lifting on legs and another 10 min on treadmill with a small incline). It was only 45 minutes this time but it beats a kick in the butt. I figure Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be really late nights at work so I will plan for Thursday and Friday at the gym.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to everyone's blog lately but I will catch up soon.

Thanks for the support.

6 comments:

Hanlie said...

Identifying the problem is already halfway to solving it... Good luck and well done on the exercise.

Felicia said...

You can do this! Just keep facing forward just like you are and keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will make it. I just know you will!!

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

Heather said...

excellent! you have the right mindset..turning this into a challenge to succeed vs giving up because things get hard. this will only help you get to where yo uwant to be.

Manuela said...

I know how easy it is to get down on yourself after a slip up but you just get back on board with your plan the next day and know that you have to take it one step at a time, just as Felicia says.

Take care of yourself!

Blubba said...

Don't give up! Just think of how frustrating it is to lose weight, gain it back and then have to try and lose it all again. I think I've probably, at one time or another, lost the same 30 pounds half a dozen times. This is the last time! For me and you!

RunningNan said...

good for you! Just keep at it! remember.. today is a bonus day