Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Learning

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I was really tired and still very sore from Tuesday's workout. I know I said I was going to go but it just didn't happen. I feel a little guilty about it. I also went over my points a little bit yesterday (1.5) so not a huge deal considering I haven't used up any of my weekly bank. I think those donuts yesterday morning made me hungrier throughout the day so have to keep that in mind the next time that urge comes around. The good thing is I didn't eat anymore junk throughout the day. My 1.5 points that I went over was for edamame (soybeans) so I think I did pretty good. In the past, if I would have had those donuts, I would have thrown in the whole day, then because I screwed up a day, I probably would have thrown in the whole week. So I am definitely making progress in my thinking.

Now, I know we shouldn't be checking the scale on a daily basis but I peeked. Yep, another confession. It was a good peek :). I am not going to say how much seeing as I have a few more days before my official weigh in but if it looks like today or even better than today, watch out because I will be dancing on the table. :)

5 comments:

Lora said...

Good for you - not chucking it up to a total loss after those donuts! And an aside to your question on my blog about cabinets - yes! I have an awesome contact for cabinets at great prices that we found on the internet. I'll get the info and let you know!

Lidian said...

I love edamame! They are a good thing to go over points with (and you didn't go over much anyway)

Have a great weekend!

Grumpy Chair said...

The edamame is awesome. Especially in salads or brown rice.

Hanlie said...

You're doing great! Looking forward to your weigh-in!

RunningNan said...

I'm always a peeker! Hell.. I peek every day! What is edamame?