Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just plugging along...

I didn't have anything to say yesterday so just didn't write anything. I am staying within my points (yay!) In past experiences doing WW, my head must not have been in the right place because I wouldn't always stay within my point range. After one failed day, I would throw in the week, etc. No more. In the past two weeks, I have gone over on points maybe two days but only by maybe 4 points but I have a bank of 35 points a week that I can use at any time that I am trying not to use. I have been successful, thus far.

I haven't been as good with the gym as I told myself I would be but I am still going, just not the 5x a week. Yesterday, I went and did 20 minutes on the treadmill averaging 3mph, then weight training on my legs for about 20 min, 15 reps 3x and then went back to the stationary bike for 15 minutes with a few sprints. It felt good.

I also snuck a peek at scale this morning, so far so good this week :).

5 comments:

fertilehealthy said...

That's weight loss for you - a whole lot of effort, and not much excitement! But the rewards are so great!

Ready to Shrink said...

The not throwing in the towel after an off day during the week is a hard thing to do for me too...I always wonder why it is I mean it's one day, why am I ready to sabotage the whole week for one day? Good for you for realizing that this is all more than ONE DAY! :)

Cammy said...

You're doing really, really well! I can see I'm going to have to up my speed on the treadmill if I want to stay ahead of you. :) :)

HappyBlogChick said...

Congrats on staying within your points. That's wonderful!

The exercise ... it was hard for me, too, until a couple weeks ago. Then I started focusing on a different kind of goal (being able to run a certain distance) rather than do x exercise y times a week. Maybe you could aim to walk x miles/week and bike y/miles a week. It might work to make you feel different about it. To me it's more interesting. Just a thought - wanted to share what worked for me.

If you dip into the flex points, don't beat yourself up. They're there to use. I have to tell ya, I use almost all my 35 flex points every week. I love those flex points! Using them helps keep me from feeling deprived. And I still lose when I eat them.

Anyway, great work!

Heather said...

congrats on staying within your pts! glad the scale looks promising.