Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Weigh-In

Well, it was a good loss this week but I have to admit I was a tad bit disappointed because it's not as good as what I saw on the scale earlier in the week. It's ok though because it is still a fairly large loss. I am down 4.4 lbs...yay!

I didn't go grocery shopping over the weekend so am not as well prepared for work today. I have a large salad so hopefully that will keep me from going out and getting something unhealthy but I must go grocery shopping after the gym tonight. Yep, it's a gym night. I have been bad the past few days and not exercising which might explain why the scale didn't show the same it did earlier in the week. I'm good though. I can't expect huge losses every week, I have to be realistic.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Hanlie said...

That is a fabulous loss! Congratulations!

Manuela said...

I did WW 7 years ago and took off 70 pounds (hope I'm not repeating myself!) Anything over 1 pound in a week is fantastic!!

If there is one thing I would do over it would be to take it more slowly. In the 7-8 months it took to get the weight off I had only 1 gain throughout--every other weigh-in showed some loss. Don't rush it and good job with the gym visits. I need to work on that :)

Scale Junkie said...

WOW what a fabulous loss!!

Heather said...

congrats on your loss!

RunningNan said...

4.4 is so awesome! Congrats!