Monday, February 4, 2008

Weigh in Monday

Well, just as I expected but had hoped it wouldn't be so bad. I am back to where I started a few weeks ago after my week out of town. I am frustrated but not frustrated enough to throw in the towel. Mother nature kind of got in the way this week too, so I am pretty sure if I work hard this week all of it will come back off.

I apologize that I haven't visited any of your blogs lately but just getting back into town, everything gets piled up. They expect me to work at work (the nerve of them) :).

I will try to get to you today. I hope everyone is doing great.

Here's to a great week!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Good for you for not throwing in the towel! What's the point in that! You'll recover soon, just keep going! Good luck!

Heather said...

aw hang in there! Im glad that you seem to be...it will get easier!

Carleen said...

don;t throw in the towel- the loss is just around the corner!!
Have a good week