Monday, March 24, 2008

Going out of town again

I haven't disappeared and I haven't given up. First, I want to apologize for not getting around to visit all of your blogs recently but work has me crazy (literally). I head back out of town tomorrow for a little over a week. When I get back it is full steam ahead with my Healthy You Challenge. It will be back to planning my meals and hitting the gym. Although my loss has been slow over the past couple of months (always is everytime I have tried), I still refuse to give up. I am not counting my points right now but am still trying to watch what I eat.

What I did do to help me while I am out of town is I booked a hotel that has a refrigerator, microwave and stove so I can at least find a grocery store and buy some Lean Cuisines if there is no time to cook in the evenings.

So send me some good vibes for my trip and I will try to visit you all in the next week to catch up.

7 comments:

Manuela said...

Good luck with your job and travels--hopefully no troubles like the last time :)

Will look forward to seeing you back and "full steam ahead"!

Take care!

RunningNan said...

good luck with hopefully your last trip! Good idea on the hotel room.. Now that's thinking!

Grumpy Chair said...

Slow and steady wins the race!

I love Lean Cuisines (especially the Butternut Squash Ravioli) and Amy's Indian Mattaar Paneer (garbanzo beans, spicy peas and rice).

Good luck on your business trip.

Cammy said...

Here's an armful of good vibes from me! :)

Smart, smart move on the hotel w/the mini-kitchen. They're great, as you say, for grocery store dinners, but also for storing restaurant doggie-bags when those portions are too large.

RunningNan said...

I tagged you! I tagged you! Come check out my blog to see why!

Chubby Chick said...

I hope you had a great trip! :)

RunningNan said...

hope you are back soon!