Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Biggest Loser Challenge

OK, after further thought and some feedback from fellow bloggers, I have decided not to do cash prizes for the "biggest loser" but I have already created another blog to start it. Go check it out. Pass the word around, scream it from the rooftops, whatever you feel like doing. Although, there won't be any cash prizes I am going to try to do something for the winner which will be announced later.

In other news, I did finally find my pedometer. The battery was dead. I did finally go to the store and buy a new battery. Guess what, the pedometer still doesn't work *sigh. So, last night I went to Wally World and bought another one and it is now attached to my hip.

1 comment:

Randilin said...

My wife and I both found putting the pedometer on our socks resulted in a much realistic results. I think on heavy people our extra mass some times keeps it from detecting the motion.