Monday, April 28, 2008

Mind over Matter

I did not reach all my goals last week but I can't blame anything but myself. I was lazy, I was on vacation. I did go to the gym two days last week and worked out in the yard so at least there was a bit of activity. It's a new week and I am ready to go. I still have to do some planning with meals for the week but my head is in it. I will track my points this week, I will go the gym this week, I will buy a battery for my pedometer (I found it) , I will drink my water and I will try my very best to visit all of you this week.

I have been playing in the same weight range for months now, so it's time to step it up a notch. No more excuses!

2 comments:

RunningNan said...

glad to hear that your head is in the game!

Manuela said...

Yeah, step it up sistah!

Wanna do a challenge for May? We've been trying to come up with some ideas and fresh blood is encouraged!

You'll get your head right eventually don't worry :)