Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Food Finds


Since I am doing WW, I am always trying to find new foods that are point friendly. I found two but have only tried the one so far. If you like bagels, you have to try the the Western Bagel (the alternative bagel). It has 110 calories, 0 fat and 7g of fiber.


The other is pizza! I have ordered them but won't see them until next week probably. The testimonials for the pizza are great. They are only 252 calories, 0 fat and 3 g of fiber. Has anyone out there in blogland tried them yet? If not, I will give you my full report next week when they get here.


5 comments:

Erin said...

They look yummy, you'll have to let me know if they are as yummy as they look!

Felicia said...

Looks good!! Will be interesting to see how it tastes! Cant wait for a full taste report lol.

Have a good one!
*huggles*
=0)

Cammy said...

thanks for the info. Please let us know how the pizza works out. Please. I'm begging. :)

Manuela said...

Can you get the bagels at the grocery store? Can't remember the last time I had one.

Definitely report on the pizza and where you got that from. We don't get certain things in Canada but I can always get to Detroit or have my sister in Illinois bring stuff when she visits.

Ready Maid said...

Haven't tried either one, but they look yummo!