Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Checking In

Well, my full speed ahead has been more like a full crawl ahead. Last week was not a good week, I gained but I gain every time it's that time of month. I didn't get to the gym, I didn't do much of anything. I am really not happy with myself at all. I, am however, doing better this week. I went to the gym yesterday and today I worked out in the yard and started to count points again. I hate when you get out of the routine, it is so hard to get back into it. I need to start making reasonable weekly goals and sticking to it, so here goes:

1. Go to gym 3 days (minimum) for a minimum of 45 min each trip.
2. Count points regardless if it is bad or not.
3. Drink my green tea again.
4. Find pedometer.

I am off to go cook dinner for F. Things are going well after my little slip up :). In fact, I almost want to say that things are going better than they were before. Hmmm, things that make you go hmmmmm.

3 comments:

Manuela said...

You know, I am the same way. I just had to go and make some goals for myself and so far I can tick one of them off the list.

Counting points and journalling is so key for me, even if it's bad (last Friday, eek!) Have you ever heard of BLT's? No bacon, ha ha! It's those BITES, LICKS and TASTES that we forget as we go through the day. I try to avoid those and write down everything.

Do you plan your eating days ahead? I find that if I have an overall plan for my points it works better than if I'm eating off the fly.

Glad to hear that things are going well in other areas of your life ;)

RunningNan said...

WAy to go! It's best to track no matter what!

I'm updating my iTunes as I type! I borrowed a bunch of CD's from my friend for good running songs!

Cammy said...

Hey, crawling is okay. At least you're moving! Looks like you've got some good goals for the week. I'm SURE you'll achieve them.

Except, no promises on the pedometer. :)