Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bleh...just feeling bleh

I am not in it this week. I haven't journaled this week, I haven't counted points and I haven't exercised and I know why. Two reasons: I didn't plan so I haven't gone to the grocery store and I am just plain exhausted. I have absolutely no energy. It's taking everything I have to just get out of bed in the morning to go to work. I really need to take those thyroid pills *makes mental note to dig them out of my purse. That's probably the reason I have been so tired lately.

Yesterday, after work I took an hour nap. I know better than to do this. When I take a nap late in the day, I can't sleep that night. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't get to sleep last night despite me being exhausted. So, I am just a walking zombie. I can't even focus on the work that I need to get done and I am on deadline. Maybe I will put my head down on my desk during lunch :).

Quite frankly, I just want to go back to bed and sleep for a couple of months :).

9 comments:

MaryFran said...

Good luck making it through the day today! I'm rooting for ya! if you take a nap at lunch, must make sure that someone you TRUST will make sure that you are awake!

JourneyGirl said...

Hang in there! I know how you feel. I was doing g pretty good this week but I just had a massive binge and am now hyped up on sugar and guilt and can't sleep. At least you are able to identify why you didn't stay on program this week. I think that's big thing. Just put the past behind you and start fresh. Good luck today!

RunningNan said...

Take that pill asap... Make a plan now... go to the store today... do it! you'll feel better and that will motivate you too!

Manuela said...

Sorry about the bleh feeling. Apart from thyroid issues, could that time of the month be coming? I know I feel that way (soon in fact--next week!!!!)

Hope that you feel better and can enjoy the challenge!

Jamie said...

I'm sorry you are feeling Bleh. I hope things start looking up for you soon. Have a great weekend!

Jamie

40 by 40 said...

I am with you! Trying to journal and count points..but just not giving it my all. Not in the zone...I hope you feel better! Take those pills. I know it's the last thing you want to do..but take a walk..It helps..since you probably can't go back to bed ..might as well fight it. I also find when I eat carb loaded /sugary items, I feel tired and icky too. So, feel good, TGIF and get some rest this weekend!!!

Scale Junkie said...

I swear its the weather, I've been a walking zombie for three weeks now. WOWOWOWOW look at all of those NAMES on the BL challenge!! Fabulous participation so far, you ROCK!!

Crystal said...

I am on the thyroid pills too and, before I got on them, I was exhausted all the time, too. The pills certainly helped me. I know I have to take them every day FOREVER to keep me normal. I also take a B6 and B12 vitamin a day to help boost the good ole' metabolism.

Hope you get some much needed sleep and dig out those trusty pills!

Ms. Gigglepuss said...

I'm so with you on forgetting to take the thyroid pills! Which reminds me, I need to get a new script. Here's hoping you aren't still sleeping and are getting to enjoy your weekend!