Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!


It WAS a great day yesterday. I don't know what happened. I got home from work and I was starving. I made a couple of tortillas with that black bean conconction. Not satisfying. I waited about 10 minutes and was still hungry so I went and had a WW blueberry muffin. Ok, this puts me over my points for the day. An hour later my stomach is grumbling again...WTH? I never snack in the evening. I normally I eat my dinner and that is it. Ok, I will have another muffin, nothing else seems appetizing. By the end of the night I had 2 of those WW muffins, 2 slices of low fat cheese and a glass of milk, going over my points for the day by 11. Not good. I was a bottomless pit last night. The only thing I can think of is it is THAT time and I tend to get hungrier but I hope it doesn't reflect badly on the scale Monday. What's worse is I feel awful today. That'll teach me. Today is a new day.
On the bright side, I finally broke down and ordered my new exercise bike for those nights that I don't go to the gym. It has games :). I can't wait for it to come.

7 comments:

Manuela said...

I'm the same way but, I find only if I get going on carbs. For some reason they don't satisfy me enough to keep me full. Just like Chinese food--1/2 hour later you're still hungry!

Nice gift by the way, I wish I had room for more equipment but the treadmill is enough.

I'll be joining you Memorial Day :)

Thinking Thin said...

Yay, am glad you will be joining me.

I don't know what my problem is yesterday but definitely have to get more movement in today to try to offset any damage from last night *sigh. The funny thing, well not really funny, is I am not a binger.

RunningNan said...

Awesome that you bought the bike! Let us know how it goes. Now you have no excuses! I'd ride while watching TV!

Tell me all about being the bottomless pit. I've been one for weeks!

Cammy said...

Oh geez. Thanks for nothing! I *said* I wasn't going to buy anymore home exercise equipment, that a treadmill was enough. But this thing looks so tantalizing...let us know how you like it. (Huh, like you wouldn't.*G*)

I'm having the snack attacks, too. Maybe it's an internet virus. :) Here's hoping for a better weekend!

betsy said...

Very cool idea on the bike, can't wait to see how you like it!

Crystal said...

I'm always more ravenous around my time so I hear you there. Sometimes I think we are bottomless pits. Games on your exercise bike, now I want one! A tv would be great too.

Sunflower said...

some days are like that but as you said tomorrow is always another day, a brand new start.