Friday, June 13, 2008

Not much to say today...

I don't have much to say today. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I was still a little sore from Wednesday and was exhausted. I was lying in bed by 8p. Of course, I still didn't get to sleep until 10p because I started watching the movie Serendipity with John Cusack. What a sweet, romantic movie. They should really create realistic movies. Man gets close, man retreats, man gets close, man retreats. Wouldn't that be the typical behavior in most cases?

I did peek at the scale today and it looks like it may be a very good week for me. I don't want to give any more details than that, I don't want to jinx it :).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

QL girl said...

lol. Loved your take on the "realistic movie"! And good luck with the scale over the weekend...you can do it! :-)

Ann(ie) said...

I love that movie!

I'm SO glad you stopped by my blog, girlie. Any friend of FB's is a friend of mine!!!

Happy Happy Weekend and kick that scales booty, kay????

xo

carla said...

Id watch JC in *anything*

love him.

fingers crossed for a GREAT WEEK for you scale-wise and in general.

MizFit