Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

Well, first I need to apologize about the biggest loser update. My worksheet is at work so I won't be able to update it until next Monday. I am off all week, so I'm sorry. I haven't been doing wonderful with my July goals but I will say that I have stayed within my points, journaled everything even if I didn't want to journal it and I did go to the gym yesterday. I will also be leaving shortly to go to the gym today :).

Manuela, I saw that recipe. It looks great. I will try to get it added to the recipes later today or sometime this week.

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

13 comments:

Manuela said...

Hey, how about we all pretend this week never happened?

Aw, I'm just kidding.

That's great about the recipe. Now you have a new category, breads!

Have fun at the gym--I'm toying with a bike ride but it's steamy and looks like a storm's a'comin'!

Shanna said...

You mean to tell me you actually have a life & you are not a full-time blogger?!?!? Just kidding...No problem girlie! Enjoy your time off!! =)

Thinking Thin said...

No can do Manuela. I had a loss this week!!! LOL

QL girl said...

Thats ok...I actually gained, so this way I'll pretend it never happened!! haha, just kidding. (I'm at 154.5 again)

Have a great week!

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds to me like you've been doing pretty well, girl! Enjoy your week off!

RunningNan said...

How cool is that.. the one week I was way up! you can still input my weight because I'm not afraid to face the truth!

Manuela said...

Ha ha, of course. Hey, I'm not knocking my .5 down. I just hope it was enough to keep me in the running for biggest loser ;)

Stacy Cartwright said...

enjoy your time away from the office!!

Crystal said...

Enjoy the gym time, hopefully it will give you a nice boost on your weigh in for next week.

Cammy said...

I dunno, it looks like you're doing a pretty good job to me. You're eating right, journaling, and getting *some* exercise, even if it's not all you planned. Give credit where it's due!

Have a great week!

Wallowgirl said...

Enjoy!

Life At 40 said...

Enjoy the week off and that is wonderful that youre doing your workouts and journaling

Angie said...

Thanks for the update. I have been horrible and haven't checked in with you since I first joined your challenge. I have stayed the same weight for the past 3 weeks, no gain, no loss. Need to kick things up a notch. I checked in on my weight loss/fitness blog www.losingitandlovingit.com/blog