Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Challenge Update

Good morning!

I have updated the challenge status. Good job ladies. I was hoping that this challenge would have helped me and that I would have been some sort of competition for you but it hasn't happened like that. This Thursday I am signing up for the WW meetings. I am not going to try to do it on my own anymore. If it's not working, you have to change it right? Don't get me wrong, I haven't given up (which I am happy to say that this is a first for me to not just throw in the towel). I will never give up. I have reprogrammed my brain (not sure how, but it just sort of happened).

Anyway, have you heard the song "Cupid Shuffle". I absolutely love the beat. I have to get it on my IPod because it just makes you want to move. Even if you don't like hip hop, doesn't it make you want to move? There is a line dance that goes with the song but figured I would show you this video that someone edited and put in the song. It's cute :)

12 comments:

RunningNan said...

I totally missed your blog yesterday, and I totally didn't weigh in either yesterday or today. I don't know what my problem has been! I'm just up in the clouds lately! now I'm off to read your post from yesterday!

Trish said...

I forgot to update you with my weight yesterday, I'm at 370.4.

Trish @ Becoming a Better Me

MaryFran said...

Sometimes we need to shake things up. You going to meetings may be what you need! I know for me, switching gyms has seemed to light a fire under me. So sometimes its a little change in routine to make something fresh that is what is needed.

Here's to us making huge strides in this weight loss journey with our changes!!!

Manuela said...

Hey, the fact that you've signed up for the meetings shows that you're ready to change things up rather than quit because things are quite working.

Good for you and I hope that you get something out of it!

Cammy said...

Of course you're not giving up. You're way to strong for that!
Maybe a little shake&bake will get you going full steam again!

spunkysuzi said...

I'm up .6 bringing me back to 142.4 ;(
I'm sure going back to meetings will help. You'll also have your blog to push you onwards and downwards!!

Wallowgirl said...

I think the meetings will help you. Good luck with your new venture!
My weight last weight was 206.8 and this week it is 205.6.

new*me said...

good luck with WW.......so many have great success! Maybe the support is just what you need :)

Scale Junkie said...

Good luck with the WW meetings. I'm hoping you find much success with that. Maybe once the weather cools we can walk?

Stacy Cartwright said...

here is my weight for this week 177.6 not a good weigh in last night. but i am back on track (i hope).

Crystal said...

The meetings sound like a good idea. If things haven't been working, maybe it's time to shake them up a bit. I wish you luck!

Kate said...

I weighed in today: 307.4 lbs

I guess everyone does it differently... and sometimes we have to try different things. I know a lot of people who've been doing well on WW. I'm sure you will, too :)

~Kate
Fabulous @ 50