Friday, August 15, 2008

Awards

PTG gave me a blog award. Thank you, you are such a doll!

We are supposed to nominate 7 other people. I, however can't nominate just 7. I tried in the past. All of you bring something to the table. So, not because I am lazy in choosing 7 but because I don't want to (throws tantrum). I want to give it all to you. Quite frankly, if you come to my blog for my dry humor you deserve an award for that. You all are phenomenal women that give me inspiration, motivation, moral support, a kick in the ass, laughs and the list goes on and on. So here's to you blog ladies! (insert Budweiser commercial voice here).
I have been really busy at work so again I apologize for not commenting on blogs but I will get to it :).

4 comments:

Big Girl said...

Congrats on the award...how nice and deserved. And did you know that George Clooney does a lot of voice over work for Bud so if you throw him into the mix even better =)

Scale Junkie said...

You totally deserve this award!!

new*me said...

congrats and have a fabulous weekend!

spunkysuzi said...

Congratulations on the nice award! And have a great weekend ;)
Just to let you know for the challenge i'm down -.8 this week.