Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok, Ok, here it is!


Ok, Ok, here is his picture. I am sorry to disappoint but you won't be able to see the abs but I am totally in love with his arms. I told you it wasn't a very good picture. If you are seeing a very "thin" 6pack it's because you missed the real thing :).

I got an email from him this morning about his evening. There is a girl over there that all the guys give a really hard time to about being there. She doesn't belong, blah blah blah. He sticks up for her. She invited him over last night to watch a movie. She then proceeded to tell him that he is just so easy to talk to and approachable. She then tells him that it is something in his eyes. He said it made him super uncomfortable. I think she is making the moves on him, the little tramp...lol. I don't have any claim to him but damn it, leave him alone! LOL

The doctor wants to try me on that Topomax. It is fairly expensive so I am going to do it through the mail order pharmacy. What's nice is that it is also being prescribed for headaches these days and if there is a side effect of weight loss, I'm all for it. The more the merrier :).

Oh, BTW those that asked for a special viewing seeing as they lived on the west coast..email me. LOL.

13 comments:

QL girl said...

Nice arms...are those tattoos? You can't really see his face, but he looks like he has some strong manly features, hehe.

Good luck with the topomax. Is that one of those pills that dissolve in your mouth, by any chance? I had a MASSIVE migraine once, and my friend happened to have a pill and gave it to me (that she later told me was supposed to be for epilepsy, and they gave to her for something relating to blood clots). That was the only thing that got rid of that migraine!

Thinking Thin said...

Yes, those are tattoos. He has a thing for them. Some tats, I find sexy provided the entire body isn't covered in them.

Told you guys it wasn't a good picture :P.

Thinking Thin said...

oh, and I don't think the pills dissolve in your mouth.

Lynn said...

Very nice...

I like tats, altho it really depends on the person wearing them. I was at the beach this weekend, and my lord, when did every 15 year old start getting a tramp stamp?

new*me said...

he's a cutie!

Shanna said...

Crap!! I missed out =(

Big Girl said...

I'm one of those west coasters... I'll email you but don't have an e address for you.

mine is biggirl65@gmail.com =)

Scale Junkie said...

Oh yeah, he's hot!!!!



what's that little thing hanging off his hip???????????????????????????????????????

Thinking Thin said...

Hmm, not sure what is hanging off his hip. I never noticed it before but I wasn't looking at his hips :)

Manuela said...

DARN!!! I had that doctor's appt. this morning and missed it! This guy is too skinny, ha!

Hey, you've got my email--give me a quick peek--you know I've been sick :(

And, I'm intrigued by all the comments and need to see for myself!

ptg said...

dammit, I missed it because my computer crashed (see blog for detials).

Can I get another preview? You can email me....TIA!! LOL

JC said...

Hey, I've been out of pocket a couple of day. Glad you heard back from the medical test. I don't know anything about topomax but I hope it help. I know how frustrating it is to do everything right and the scales not move downward.

Crystal said...

Good luck with the Topomax. I hope it helps smooth things out and adds a bit of weight loss, too.