Friday, September 26, 2008

Breaking News

I had a post all figured out for today but it has left my brain completely because there is breaking news!

A is coming home!

I should also mention that I have found our starting point of our "vacation" AKA exercise challenge. You can see our starting point by checking the status link (above the posts).
Did I mention that...
A is coming home!
The bad news is I still probably won't be able to see him for a couple of weeks. He has to go through the whole release from the military, then off to spend time with his family but at least he will be in the same country and same state. Yes, 6pack will be in the same state within the next 48 hours so you ladies in the same state as me...HANDS OFF, HE'S MINE ....hehe.
Might be time to go buy a new outfit :)

10 comments:

Jori said...

Glad to hear A is coming home. (Wish my brother were home...) Although you won't get to see him straight away, it will be nice just knowing he is in the same COUNTRY as you!

My starting weight for the challenge is 165.4

Amy S. said...

Congratulations, I hope the first few weeks fly by so you can see him! Men in uniform are so damn sexy.

I started the Topomax a couple days ago, ekks. I had to cut back to half a dose. I was a basket case yesterday. I feel great today though. Hopefully this will stay this way. Thanks for sharing!

Shanna said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting. Talk about motivation! You need to put a pic of 6pak in front of your treadmill... that is what you call 'inspiration'! LOL =)

I hope you see him soon.. I can't wait for all the juicy details!!

new*me said...

How exciting for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And, I am excited about our exercise vacation to Ontario! That's quite a trip......I better get some new shoes ;)

MaryFran said...

YIPPPEEEE!!!! I'm so excited for you! And you are absolutetly right a new dress/outfit is definitely in order!!! Treat yourself!

The other thing...I checked the weight loss section....I'm not there. I don't know what my weight was when I sent you the 'yes, I want to be involved original email was...but today I am 185.4!!!

Manuela said...

Can't wait to see you all! I've got all sorts of time what with this idiotic STRIKE still GOING ON!!!!!

But that being said, the garden does look really nice and I'll be getting some mums for when you come :)

Thinking Thin said...

MaryFran, you are added :). I hadn't added you before because I didn't have a starting weight. You are good to go! :)

Big Girl said...

Yeah for you and A. I'm soooo excited for you!!! Lucky girl =)

ptg said...

YAY!!!!

Oh, and can I be added to the challnege??? Starting weight is 181...is weigh-in day still Monday?

Crystal said...

That is great news! Bet you are one happy camper right now.