Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Challenge Changes?

You know after my posting yesterday, I got to thinking. I know don't run for cover, it will be ok. I promise nothing will explode. Many of you don't live in the US, so doing a challenge until Thanksgiving doesn't really work for you. So, I am changing the rules. Yes, I can do that because it's my challenge and there are no prizes anyway. I want some feedback before I go any further.

Would you like to do something like we did last time with the biggest loser? Also, include an exercise one? What are your thoughts? I am ok with doing all the tracking but I want people to get involved, challenge each other, friendly competition....talk to me.

In other news...

I woke up to an E-card from A. Can we all just say aww, all together now. :) It was just a card that said "I was just sitting here thinking about you, so here's a virtual kiss". Short and sweet and it made my morning. It's just nice to know that someone is thinking about you. The little things have always mattered most to me. That man just needs to come home so we can see, just see. *sigh.

7 comments:

Shanna said...

I really liked how you used that chart last time to show everyone's progress and even linked their blogs to it. That was how I found so many new motivating bloggers that I never even knew about!

Seeing everyone else's losses and percentage was very motivating to me.

That is just my 2 cents! =)

Jori said...

You can do whatever you wish - it IS your challenge!

However you decide to go, I will join in. Just let us know what we have to do!

MaryFran said...

Because of the difference in Holidays between our countries/contestants. Just pick a date...use the last day of November (which for us in the U.S. would maybe help us watch over that holiday) or the first day of winter (no wait that is Dec. 21....a whole extra month).

My main goal is to lose!! I don't care how much, I just want to LOSE!!!!

Strike up another favorable knotch for "A"!

JC said...

AWWWW that ecard is sweet. As for the challenge, I'm already going to WW and doing a 100 Days Challenge based on a book that will end the day before Thanksgiving so I'm not a good one to give advice. However, I know whatever you come up with will be great.

new*me said...

change away......I'm flexible! I bet that e-card did make your day. It's the little things........


awww! :)

Andrea said...

I'm new to the whole blog scene, but I'd love to join all of you in a challenge that might motivate me.

Crystal said...

Aww, that is so cute! Those little things can brighten up a day in a heartbeat.