Friday, September 12, 2008

No Title Today...

I really have absolutely nothing constructive to talk about in regards to healthy living. I haven't gone to any WW meetings yet. It seems they have moved the one that I was going to go to so now I need to find another location with a time that is convenient. Next week. Next week, I also plan to get back to the gym, with or without headache. I am going to muster up my courage and take a class. I really think that if I take a class, I will enjoy it more.

I have really been doing everything half ass the past couple of weeks. It's time to get my ass in gear, my head in the right place and start journaling again. I bought all the right foods at the store. I've been eating them, I just haven't been journaling them. The key is writing down everything.

So, seeing this is the end of another week. This is the end of another half ass week. Monday morning will be the start of a new week, a new beginning and a re-energized me!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Screw Monday, start tommorrow! Why wait?? (I'm just giving you a little kick in the butt...I know you have asked us to do that in the past).

I hope your headaches go away. Seriously, you can't really work out like if your head is on the verge of exploding. Assuming they are gone, and you are better... I think you'll have a great time in a class. I know I love them! Hope you have a great weekend!

Katie said...

I just found your blog today. I needed to go to the gym this morning, but I am ready to give it up. It's too hard being good.

Maybe we can help each other out. I do WW as well.

Thinking Thin said...

Katie, if you come back and read this set up comments on your blog. I can't comment. :(