Monday, October 13, 2008

I have no name today

There really isn't much to report. My eating was out of control last week. Remember, I told you Tom was in town and I forgot he brings Hungry with him too. I am ravenous when Tom is around, the bastard! Other people have chocolate cravings, I just want to shovel food in. It could have been worse. I did try to keep it in check. The problem isn't necessarily the amount of food I am eating, it is what I am eating. I had all those foods that aren't good for you and in moderation are ok once in awhile but not all in one week :). I kept an eye on the scale all week though to keep things in check but then forgot to weigh in this morning.

A is coming back to town tomorrow. A hasn't had one minute to himself since he has been back. I spoke to him yesterday and something still isn't right with him. I can't quite put my finger on it yet. It could be just that he hasn't had a moment to himself. I'm not going to pressure him into seeing me either. In his own time. I'm not in a hurry. As much as I would love to see him, touch him, hug him, I would also love to lose a few more pounds so that little black dress of mine looks even better. Believe it or not, even at 275 lbs I can still look good in a little black dress. It also wouldn't hurt for me to have a few more belly dancing lessons to give him a private viewing :).

9 comments:

RunningNan said...

I hope you get to see him!

Andrea said...

I'm right there with you in the eating like crap division. For the challenges - I'm up .5 lb to 217.5 (ugh) & only got in 255 minutes. But we'll do better this week - right?

Hope you get to have a wonderful visit with A.

Scale Junkie said...

Can we collectively tell TOM to take a hike out of pasco? I'm so over feeling out of control around food and this bloat, ugh!

I think you're going to look FABULOUS in that little black dress! I hope you get to see him.

new*me said...

he is probably overwhelmed with everything after being gone so long :)
I weigh in tomorrow ......my exercise was 300 min

Jori said...

checking in for the week. Even 163 and only two hours of work out... still working towards it...

Eliana said...

I'm 263.7 this week. I can't remember if that is more or less than last time. I had a horror downfall last week, tell you bout it soon.

Eliana said...

By the way - I know this is technically a 'diet blog' but if you haven't clued in yet, we are completely hanging on your every word re your romantic life! Will they or won't they? Who will the lucky guy be? Occasional semi-nudity with belly-dancing... You are totally filling a Melrose Place shaped hole in my life girl...!

carla said...

(caution SUZIE SUNSHINE AHEAD)
I actually love how you can acknowledge it could have been worse.

that in the past, perhaps, when you gave not a care what you ate it would have been far more damaging.

IMO A VICTORY!!

Miz.

Lynn said...

For the challenge, I gained .8 pounds this week (teh suck!) and walked 14 miles.