Monday, October 20, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm...

Either 6pk either has found my blog or we have some sort of strange connection because after my post yesterday, he messaged me about an hour later. How bizarre is that? My 6pk was back last night as his old, flirty self. It was good to have him back and it couldn't have come at a better time. I really needed that.

My mood isn't affecting my weight loss efforts, yay! Although, I have never been one to binge when I am feeling down. If anything, I will forget to eat. I am, however more likely to not go to the gym but I did go to the gym as scheduled for my cardio salsa class. I am very proud of myself. This is the longest I have stuck with something at the gym. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my belly dancing class, which I have continued to make a fool of myself in, but that's ok. It's exercise and I am determined to one day to get it!

I am going to try to update the challenges but I can't promise anything as I am on deadline at work and it's going to be a long day but we will see what happens. On the bright side I am down 1.4 this week but I am still trying to get out of the 270s and it's killing me to be so close and not get there! This week...it's got to be this week!!! :)

11 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! You have a loss and your 6pk is back. Good luck this week and have fun in the belly dancing class :)

Lynn said...

Hey hon, I'm down 2.6 pounds this week and walked 16 miles! Glad your honey is making you happy!

Poonie said...

Yay! Glad things are looking up.

I'm actually remembering to post my exercise on time this week. My updates are:

10/3 - 75 mins
10/13 - 230 mins
10/20 - 120 mins

Cool, I'm caught up. Can't wait to see where we end up this week!

http://thingirlwithinme.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Don´t give up! You are doing great so far. Congrats on the loss!!

Andrea said...

Let me give you a big woo hoo on sticking with the class. You're an inspiration as I took my first Zumba class today & you are why I knew I could do it. Felt dumb, but knew everyone else probably did too. Thanks for being you & making a difference for me!!

Glad to hear that he called. I know that makes you feel better.

new*me said...

I got in 300 min of activity this week and lost 3 lbs!!! My weight is 239 :)

I'm glad 6pk is back ;)

Big Girl said...

Glad to hear the 6pk has resurfaced... yum.

Jori said...

scales not kind after holiday - 165.2
exercise was good though - about 5 hours with one class and the tons of strip-walking I did in Vegas...

Glad to hear the 6pack you knew when he was overseas is back!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Way to stick with it! Some day I'm going to have to get up the nerve to go to one of those dancey type classes. Maybe.

Thanks for the inspiration!

nmburleson said...

Good for you for sticking with it. It's not easy some days and you are doing great! :)

Hanlie said...

Go 6-pack! I'm happy for you!