Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess who I met today...

Well guys, again I fail you. I won't be able to do the updates until Monday when I am back in the office because that's where my spreadsheets are so please forgive me, yet again.

Guess what I did today? Give up? I met our fabulous Diana, Scale Junkie. We don't live far from each other but we have had a hard time getting together because our schedules are always conflicting but we were finally able to make some time.

If any of you ever get the chance to meet her, you should. She is a beautiful person. We talked for a few hours about everything. Blogging, our struggles with weight, my struggles with men (she already seems to have the perfect man), work which has its own ironic twist. We apparently worked at the same company at the same time many years ago and never knew it. How weird is that? We even know some of the same people. I hope to get to know Diana better. It was extremely easy talking to her and like she said on her blog it was as if we had known each other a long time and just haven't seen in awhile. I had a great time with her just sitting and chatting the time just got away from us. It truly was a pleasure meeting her and I hope that we spend more time together.

Oh, and Diana no luck at Lowe's ...darn :).

13 comments:

ptg said...

Oh, she sounds lovely! (She always does on her blog too!) Glad to hear you had a good day. :o)

Katschi said...

It's nice when your image of someone matches up to the reality.
Glad you guys had a great visit.

Crystal said...

Glad to hear you had a great visit. It's always nice meeting up with people you already know from emails/blogs. Hope you guys get a chance to hang out more.

Cammy said...

So glad you had a great visit! You're both people I'd love to meet someday! :)

carla said...

jealous as Id love to meet BOTH OF YOU IN PERSON.

*sigh*

Scale Junkie said...

Darn Lowes!!

;-) next time Home Depot.

Hanlie said...

I'm jealous too! Glad you had a great time...

RunningNan said...

I'm so booking a ticket and meeting the next time! That would be so much fun! a 24 hour trip for coffee! lol.

You both are beautiful people. I'm glad you got the chance to meet!

nmburleson said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you guys got to meet each other! Sounds like you had a real nice time! :)

Big Girl said...

How totally super cool. I wish we could all meet someday.

Last Journey Down said...

That was so cool to read when I got up this morning! Made me wish I lived close by to join you two! Hope you can meet up again soon!

Manuela said...

I'll bet you had a great time. How cool would it be if a whole bunch of us could come and visit you in The Sunshine State?

Glad you're still enjoying the belly dancing :)

SuperDave said...

Hey don't knock the Lowe's, that's my second home. *Dave beats his manly chest and gives out a big yell* LOWE's
You girls always talk in code....
:)