Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gym, what gym?

I really don't have anything to report today. I was bad and didn't go to the gym yesterday, which means I missed my class that I really like. See this is what happens when something changes my routine! My whole schedule gets out of whack. Of course, I do have total control over this. I could have made myself get dressed yesterday and made myself get in the car to drive to the gym. Hell, I could have just even walked into the living room and put one of my Zumba DVDs in. Instead, I spent the day talking to A, not a total waste of time but my body isn't going to change for the better doing that (my ass might get wider..YIKES).

I am going to the gym tonight though so I don't need any kicks in the ass. :)

I was asked yesterday if I knew about the new WW program. I have absolutely no clue. I received some emails from them about it but it didn't make much sense to me. I will have to go my online stuff and see if it gives me more info.

7 comments:

HollyALP said...

I am quite impressed with your work out calendar - minus your missed day. And what's one day when you can spend it doing a little R&R on the phone with a cute boy?

new*me said...

every one needs a little rest :)

Cammy said...

It's hard sometimes to prioritize everything. You deserve a social life, but it's also important to exercise for health. Decisions, decisions. I hope you find the healthiest balance for YOU.

carla said...

be loving to yourself...and, after that, Im gonna nag :)

how was the gym last night??

MizFit

Amy S. said...

Today is a new day. No kick in the ass coming. Do what is right for you!

Shanna said...

GUESS WHO.... Remember me?!?!? I'm back and I just nominated you for an award! Come check it out! =D

Stacy Cartwright said...

I hear ya! If you miss one day at the gym it then becomes two then three and so on. Why can we stop going so easily but its so tuff to get into the habit of going?