Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who did I have coffee with?

Guess what I did today? Give up? I went and met Diana and Natalia for some coffee. I love these ladies. You all should be green with envy :P. Now, if all of you move to Florida we can all go have coffee. I hope we get to do it again soon.

As for my interview yesterday, I apparently passed because I have a face to face on Thursday! I'm definitely nervous because not only will I be meeting with the Director that I talked to yesterday but also the Manager and two of the programmers. The recruiter has already called my references so I think that might be a good sign and she told me that he (the director) had told her that he is glad he didn't overlook my resume. I'm thinking that this is a good sign.

Here is an excerpt from my monthly horoscope...keep in mind my face-to-face interview is on the 22nd.
Your first sign that something good is about to happen will be on the monumental meeting of the Sun and Jupiter, an annual event that I call the "luckiest day of the year." These two will meet in your home sector over the two days, January 23-24. Put a star on both!

You can also expect to see luck with your career at about the same time that the Sun and Jupiter meet over January 23-24.

Your very best career day of the month - and possibly of the New Year - will be Friday, January 23, but you will also feel excitement one day before on Thursday, January 22.

Then, while having coffee with Diana and Natalia, a corporate recruiter from one of the companies that I had sent a resume to called. I am still waiting to hear back from him. Things might be looking up!!!

18 comments:

moonduster said...

Good luck with the face-to-face interview. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. :)

Andrea said...

Good luck with the interview! Glad you're coming out of the funk. I'll be thinking about you.

Big Girl said...

Good luck with the interview and yes I am green with envy. I'd love to be hanging out with you gals.

Mama Bear June said...

Congrats on the loss, gettin' outta da funk and having coffee with cool chicks. ;-) It's definitely your week, so you'll kick butt on the interview.
Path to Health

Lost Half of Me said...

Good luck on the interview and with the other call as well! I'm in NW Florida...what area are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Natalia said...

Well you know I love ya back! :) It was great hangin with you today, we will def have to do it again soon. I'll be thinking about you on Thursday when you go for your interview! :)

spunkysuzi said...

Oh i'm definitely jealous!! And good luck with the job interviews :)

Lori said...

Good luck with your interview@!

new*me said...

ooohhhhh....I'm jealous! Good things are coming your way sweetie.......I can feel it!

Liz said...

Yay for you! That is great!

ptg said...

Do you feel the shakin'? Those are all the good vibes I'm sending your way!

Diana Swallow said...

I'm going to send you LOTS of good thoughts tomorrow!!!

and YES to the dog park, let me know when, blackjack and Sadie can run around and I'll hold Max (the trouble maker) back, we should go in the afternoon for his first time when its not crowded but move on to the after work crowd, when the weather is nice, the place gets really crowded, great place to socialize

nmburleson said...

Hey Bonnie! I'll be thinking about you today. I know that you are going to do great. :)

Natalia :)

Hanlie said...

Good luck! I believe in you!

Hanlie said...

And yes, I am jealous! Nobody has coffee with me here in the back of beyond...!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

updates updates...how did your interview go?!

fatfighter said...

Can't wait to hear how it all went! And I'm so jealous you are in warm Florida! We are snow/iced in here in Ohio!

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城