Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still waiting...

Friday came and went and no phone call other than from their recruiter. Maybe Monday, she says. Monday has come and gone and still no answer. The recruiter did call me Monday and tell me that she spoke with the IT Director and he told her that he is comfortable with me and thinks that I can do the job but he has to consider the other candidates. He also told her that he has to meet with his team this week and mull it over with them and for her to call him on Thursday. So I wait...

Today, I am off to see the doctor to get all my prescriptions refilled. Thursday I am off to see the dentist to get my teefers cleaned. Now, I need to make an eye appointment. Insurance will be gone soon. Severance will be gone soon. *sigh

So here's hoping for good news on Thursday or for the 500 other jobs I have applied for in the past two months.

7 comments:

Hanlie said...

They can sure mess you around! Keep the faith!

new*me said...

keeping my fingers still crossed for you, sweetie!

Big Girl said...

sorry you haven't gotten the good news yet. I'm still sending you positive vibes.

Natalia said...

Crap! Waiting sucks!!!! Hang in there....

Jim Purdy said...

A lot of people are struggling right now. Best wishes to you.

Manuela said...

Good luck to you--it'll happen!

Just stopped to say hi and that I've been missing your posts but understand :)

Crystal said...

Hopefully you hear something good tomorrow. Stay positive!