Monday, February 9, 2009

Still waiting...

You were expecting news, weren't you? Well, not quite. I drove the 70 miles on Friday to see HR and was waiting for the phone call to tell me the exact time. The recruiter calls me around 10:30 and tells me that she is sorry but HR couldn't meet with me that day. *sigh. She still legally can't tell me anything but what she did tell me is that this HR interview should have already happened and we are kind of in backtrack mode. Once I interview with HR, it will take 5-10 days for a background check and I will need to have a physical. I hate physicals and of course, I have no idea of how in depth this physical is. From what she told me, I am pretty sure that they are offering me the position and that the HR interview is now just a formality to meet protocol. So tomorrow, is the HR interview. I should know tomorrow! Of course, I know I have said that numerous times already..hehe. However, I do believe tomorrow is the day....FINALLY!

10 comments:

HollyALP said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a long road to success!

new*me said...

I know you must be excited!

Cammy said...

Good Lord, I'm a nervous wreck waiting on this to be a done deal.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Eliana said...

Short of this HR guy exhibiting an unhealthy interest in the general population, I'd say congratulations are in order! Don't forget to enjoy your last days of freedom before you are back on duty, worker bee.

fatfighter said...

As Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part"

Hope you find out soon!

Big Girl said...

I'm still waiting with you...

Scale Junkie said...

Hoping it all went well today up "north" I really think the HR part is just a formality and the background check and physical...no sweat.

Christy Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Lee said...

nice blog!!!
Hello my name is Christy Lee. I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interested in visiting. I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors. I have already gone ahead and added your link to our website at: WEIGHT LOSS PICTURES
I am contacting you to see if it is ok to have done so. Also, I would like to ask if you mind linking back to us? If so, please use the linking details below and send me the location of our link on your website.
Here is our linking details:

Title: Weight Loss Management
URL: WEIGHT LOSS PICTURES
I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content.
You can email me at:
wheepin_guitar@yahoo.com when you have added our link on your page.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Christy Lee
WEIGHT LOSS PICTURES

Hanlie said...

I'm just amazed at how these companies bumble along! I thought Africa was bad! Good luck!