Thursday, February 5, 2009

Waiting is almost over....

Well, I was supposed to find out today about THE job and I didn't get an offer. However, from the crypic talk I had with the recruiter it's all looking good. I have been asked to go to the HR department tomorrow and then afterwards go speak with the IT director. Apparently, he just found out today that HR had to be involved in the process. Protocol is causing the delay. So, it appears that I will probably get an offer tomorrow. I don't really know what HR has in store for me so....

On another note, I did meet someone yesterday. His name is S. I'm not sure exactly how I feel towards him yet. He kind of gave me a hard time yesterday over something stupid and not sure I like that. Anyway, the pictures I saw of him were very nice, a little misleading but not horribly. I'm sure people have said the same about me too. The one problem I did have is he was a little too touchy feely with me an hour or two into our meeting. So, not sure how I feel about it just yet. Time will tell and quite honestly I don't really care either way.

8 comments:

new*me said...

be cautious.....

Hope you have good news tomorrow!

Carly said...

I hope the job offer come through! I have my fingers crossed for you.

fatfighter said...

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us posted...

Natalia said...

I'm hoping that you have great news tomorrow. Frank (my hubby) may have a job offer in Winter Park, outside Orlando. Fingers crossed for us all!!! Please keep us posted on the job....

Scale Junkie said...

Please keep us posted on both...especially the job. I agree with Annette on the S thing, proceed with caution.

Early said...

If you're going to see HR then you have the job! Congratulations! It must be my prayers :)

Liz said...

I hope you hear about the job soon...and it never hurts to test the waters and see if you 'like' the new guy :)

RunningNan said...

I am hoping you have heard something by now???