Thursday, March 19, 2009

Routine...

Good morning strangers. I know it's been awhile again since I updated. I start the job finally on Monday. So many emotions...scared to death, anxious, did I say scared to death, ready for routine again. For the past several weeks, I have been driving back and forth for physicals, TB tests, etc. Surprisingly enough, I have pretty much maintained my weight throughout this layoff period which is a great thing!!! It's time to focus again. Monday starts my new life with a new job, new people, a whole new county to date (hehe). I am looking forward to having some routine in my life again. Not that I haven't somewhat enjoyed the time off but I have found without routine, I can very easily get lazy because I could always "do it tomorrow". I have accomplished some things on my house while I was off but not nearly as much as I should have. When I work during the week, I only have the weekend to get things done, so things get done. I know it's a mindset but for whatever reason I couldn't make my mind see that while I was off from work. I am looking forward to going to the gym again. The hospital is also a non-smoking campus so if I want to smoke I will have to leave the property (not likely to happen) so it will also help me to quit. Yay!!!!

I hope all is well in your worlds and I will be checking up on all of you soon. Miss you guys.

13 comments:

new*me said...

Hey! We missed you!!! Good luck with your new job, new routine, and new dating scene :)!

Lost Half of Me said...

Glad to see you back! Sending wishes of good luck with the new job your way! And you certainly can't beat having a whole new county for 'prospects'. lol

Big Girl said...

I missed you and glad to see you back. Good luck in all the newness, it must be exciting but a bit scary. Also, good luck on quitting the smoking. Seems like their rules could force you to at least cut back.

Hanlie said...

Good luck in your new job!

To stop smoking I really have to recommend Allen Carr's Easy Way (google it!) - the book works just as well as seminar... You won't ever look back!

Liz said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. Good luck with the new job and everything! :)

Lovebug6100 said...

Welcome Back!!! Glad to hear good things are coming your way!! You'll have to give up an update on the man situation!

carla said...

back atcha with the missage!!!


MizFit

Natalia said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear about the job and how you like it. I've missed reading your posts!

Cammy said...

Change is sooo scary sometimes! I know you'll do great at the new job, but I do understand the nerves!

Thanks for confirming what I have suspected in that I'm going to need to establish a routine when I'm laid off next month. I've got 5 a.m to 9a.m. covered, but then we'll see what follows. :)

Have a fantastic weekend!

RunningNan said...

wishing you luck!

JC said...

change is a good thing. How is it going.

Rachit Dayal said...

Hey,
My name is Rachit Dayal and I'm a hypnotherapist who specializes in weight management. I came across your blog thinkingthintoo.blogspot.com, during research for JV partners and noticed that you had a great information on weight loss.

I was wondering, Do you do affiliate or joint venture promotions?

======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

I've created a product called "Weight Loss In Your Sleep" - and I think it will be very complementary to your blog and readers. It's a set of hypnosis recordings that helps people lose weight & curb cravings and will help people to stay “motivated” after reading the information you give them.
The product retails for $19.95, has upsells for $49.95 and $99.95 and the affiliate commission is at 60% during the launch till May 31st 2009.

There's a complete affiliate center with details of your affiliate hoplink, sample blog articles, product reviews, email promotions, Signature Ads etc - You can access it here:
======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

The sales pitch currently has a conversion rate of about 1.8%, the accompanying website has a lot of engaging features like a hypnosis-readiness quiz, an explanation of the science behind hypnosis and a newsletter for constant contact and eventual sales.
If you'd be interested in reviewing or promoting this product, please email me back and I'll arrange for a copy to be ready for download/shipped. I can be reached at Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com
I can also help you create any marketing material you need for your promotion - articles, pre-written reviews, banners, PPC tools and whatever else you need. Hope you'll consider taking a look at the product and promoting it. Please email me back at Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com if you'd like to chat further.

======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

Keep well,
Rachit D
(NGH Certfied Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner of NLP, Master Hypnotist and Creator of 6 Hypnosis Products)

email: Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com
web: www.WeightLossInYourSleep.com

drug said...

Wish you all the very best for the new job. Hope you will do that with great success. Happy to know that u r going to quit smoking.Miss you.....
----------------
phentermine