Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Intentions

I know I said I would try to update my blog at least once a week but that hasn't happened. I barely have time to do anything. By the time I get home from work I have about 2 hours to cook something for dinner, eat it, clean up and try to get stuff done around the house before I have to head to bed to do it all over again. I'm not liking it. I'm not liking much of anything. I'm hoping in time things get easier at work when I can get my head wrapped around things. I remember hating my last job for the first few months too. The people there are great. If I end up staying there, I do have to move eventually because this driving 1/2 the week and staying at my mom's the other 1/2 is just not working for me. My house is not as clean as it normally would be, simply because I just don't have the time to keep it up. My yard is not weed free because I just don't have the time. I haven't been to the gym in who knows how long.

I have been trying to eat clean the past couple of weeks, been doing so so. I haven't lost any weight to speak of but haven't gained either. I guess that is something but I really wanted to be down for my 20 year reunion coming up in July. I really need to get my head back into it. It's just so hard when there aren't enough hours in the day. Now, on Sundays when I'm at my mom's I am trying to cook several days worth of food to try to get past the time part.

No love life. No time for one, which is fine. Every man I meet isn't worth my time anyway, lol. Although, I have to say I ran into my future ex-husband the other day. I was walking through the hospital and ran into him. I don't know what part of the hospital he worked in. He winked at me (he probably winks at everyone) but dang, he was fine. :)

So, there you have it in a nutshell....I have no time. I hope life settles down. I miss you all. I hope all is well in your world. I haven't even been able to check up on you guys. I can't use blogger at work (dang job). I'm not giving up on the blog and I do plan on updating when I can but if you want to keep in touch, let me know and I will send you my personal email address.

16 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

It's so nice to hear from you! I hope your busy schedule lightens up! And... congrats on no gain! That is fantastic! :)

Manuela said...

Take care of yourself--I've totally been missing your posts but can understand.

Hope to see you back soon when life gets more manageable!

Hanlie said...

Hey, I missed you! I'm glad you're well, even though you're somewhat overwhelmed right now... Hopefully things will calm down soon!

Liz said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad to hear you check in...I am sure the weight loss will start back up once you get all settled in completely and everything. Hang in there :)

Manuela said...

Take some time to visit my blog and get your award lady!

Big Girl said...

Nice to get an update from you, I've missed you. Glad things seem to be going well albiet very hectic. Update when you can. Take care!

Rachit Dayal said...

Hey,
My name is Rachit Dayal and I'm a hypnotherapist who specializes in weight management. I came across your blog thinkingthintoo.blogspot.com, during research for JV partners and noticed that you had a great information on weight loss.

I was wondering, Do you do affiliate or joint venture promotions?

======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

I've created a product called "Weight Loss In Your Sleep" - and I think it will be very complementary to your blog and readers. It's a set of hypnosis recordings that helps people lose weight & curb cravings and will help people to stay “motivated” after reading the information you give them.
The product retails for $19.95, has upsells for $49.95 and $99.95 and the affiliate commission is at 60% during the launch till May 31st 2009.

There's a complete affiliate center with details of your affiliate hoplink, sample blog articles, product reviews, email promotions, Signature Ads etc - You can access it here:
======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

The sales pitch currently has a conversion rate of about 1.8%, the accompanying website has a lot of engaging features like a hypnosis-readiness quiz, an explanation of the science behind hypnosis and a newsletter for constant contact and eventual sales.
If you'd be interested in reviewing or promoting this product, please email me back and I'll arrange for a copy to be ready for download/shipped. I can be reached at Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com
I can also help you create any marketing material you need for your promotion - articles, pre-written reviews, banners, PPC tools and whatever else you need. Hope you'll consider taking a look at the product and promoting it. Please email me back at Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com if you'd like to chat further.

======> http://www.weightlossinyoursleep.com/affiliates/index.php?action=Blog%20Articles

Keep well,
Rachit D
(NGH Certfied Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner of NLP, Master Hypnotist and Creator of 6 Hypnosis Products)

email: Support@WeightLossInYourSleep.com
web: www.WeightLossInYourSleep.com

Crystal said...

Good to hear from you! It's hard to blog when you barely have enough time to cook and keep on top of household chores so it's totally understandable why you can only do so much. Hopefully you will see a light at the end of the tunnel and things will ease up. Take care!

Sandy Weaver Carman said...

You will get it all under control...you can get it all under control...and that dang fine man you ran into the other day will be there again when your life is ready for him. :-D Meanwhile, people are having success with the mental game of weight management with thinkequalsthin.com. Hope it helps!

Natalia said...

You sound very busy! I hope that things settle down for you soon! :)

Geno Fulton said...

It's nice to get a first person view into another persons life and hear their progress and success....Keep up all the good work!

Look forward to hearing more!

Dutch said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Seaback said...

Its so much easier to get back to losing weight when you have a goal. Use the reunion as your motivation and I am sure you will look great!

Scale Junkie said...

Just checking for an another update and well...its July now, you wrote that in MAY!

Have you met that plastic surgeon yet? Seriously, get busy woman!

Meg Valery said...

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband
started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on
several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Trust who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stooped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact him today on his website (http://oviatample.webs.com) and email him on oviatample@gmail.com this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at: or call him on his cell phone. +2348077357453. (http://oviatample.webs.com).
Good luck.