Sunday, July 19, 2009

The First Week WI Results Are In..

Yes, I have been peeking the second half of the week that I have had access to my scale, sue me :). I have been following the program 95% of the time throughout the week and decided on Friday I could have a real meal and went to Longhorn Steakhouse. Remind me not to do that again. It's not that going to Longhorn was a bad thing. The bad thing was that I ate more than I had all week combined and I felt awful afterwards. I mean, I wanted to vomit. I have never "binged" like this before, at least it felt like binging after a week of baby food jar size servings. Even though, I had my one meal that tasted absolutely delicious going down, I still lost 5.6 pounds the first week. YAY me!
I also found a lunch yesterday in NutriSystem that I absolutely love. It is the fudge graham bar. It tastes like a Whatchamacallit. YUMMY!!!!


...and to other topics. Next weekend is my 20 year high school reunion. Yikes! I wanted to be thin for it. Hmm, I don't think that is happening. I was a big girl in high school, so at least there won't be a surprise when they see me. I went shopping yesterday and found absolutely nothing. I had ordered a couple of things I found online and pray that it gets here in time. So everyone cross their fingers that it gets here in time, that its not sized small and that it looks great on!!!! That picture to the right is for the first night. It is a weekend reunion that is fairly casual. Friday night is 80s night (or it is encouraged anyway), Saturday is Hawaiian Luau (picture on left) and Sunday is a farewell brunch.


So everyone send their looking thin vibes my way :)


12 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

OOOOOHHHHHH I Love a whachamacalit!

Those outfits are so cute! Can't wait to see them on you!

Manuela said...

You'll look awesome!

Congrats on the loss and keep it up. If you feel like it, you should have a few pics taken with those pretty outfits ;)

Lovebug6100 said...

Congratulations!!! I've missed your blog...today was the first day I'd looked in a while and was so pleasantly surprised to see you back!! Thanks!!

destinationathlete said...

Those outfits are absolutely adorable - I want them too!!! LOL Where did you find them!?

Liz said...

I like the outfits! Have fun at the reunion! :)

Jori said...

Outfits are amazing! The peacock feather top is bound to look incredible on you. Make sure you post some pictures.

Haven't been on for a while, so it was nice to 'catch up' with you!
Best,
Jori

Heidi said...

I am so excited I can contribute good news and say something positive. You have to check out: www.denverhcgmedical.com

After the last 3 months or so, I feel as if I understand why I struggled with weight my entire life. We are all different and our bodies, family history and other factors play a huge role in how and where our bodies store fat.

I started a program in September, with Doctor oversight, that really worked. I have lost over 60 pounds of fat without harming my healthy tissue (muscle) since starting. I feel as if I discovered a secret cure to weight gain.

It may help you, too. You can learn more, and even see testimonials from others this has worked for www.denverhcgmedical.com. I wish you the best of luck.

lcollins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lcollins said...

Keep at it! losing weight has so much to do with "what not to eat"
i found out. When I started following a strict eating plan, it
made the exercise part really have an effect on my body tone.
Here's an article that you might find helpful,
lose body fat
, basic stuff but it works...

Andy Brown said...

I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.
Acai Berry
Stretch Marks

Terryman said...

Great article!Love this post!It really helpful to all!Let lose weight and do workout.God bless you.Amen
Sharing,quick weight loss diets link:
Quick weight loss diets

Thomas S. Moore said...

Very nice. You should really come back to the blogging world.

Waist Hips and Thighs