Monday, July 13, 2009

Good morning!

Wow, three days in a row of posting. I'm ok after the initial shock of the ex. Actually, he had been sick for awhile so I shouldn't have been shocked but ..hell, I can't explain it. The feelings I had were odd too...I wasn't devastated, I was a little sad. I don't know if it was for me or if it was for him. It had been years since we talked because he thought I was dog shit because I left him (I had good reason). I don't know if the feelings of mourning I have are because it is that "emotional" week or because I did at one time love the man. It's all very confusing to me. I wish him and I would have had that chance to just talk about what went wrong but he never gave me that chance. I like to close chapters. That book was slammed shut years ago instead of gently closed. Anyway enough of that...

My first day on NutriSystem was a success...yay! I haven't had a successful day at much of anything lately so this is HUGE! Of course, I spend the first few days of the week at my folks' house to save on driving time to my job and pack up my food and guess what?! I forgot my flipping breakfasts! I am improvising though by bagging up some kashi dry cereal.

I will post my weight next week after I see how I do for the week. I am going to be blogging again if it kills me. It helps keep me on track and I miss you ladies.

7 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Yep, I'm stalking you every day to see if you've updated :)

Can't wait to hear more about nutrisystem and your thoughts on it! Do you like the food? Does it just taste like frozen meals?

MaryFran said...

WOoo hooo on your first successful day! That is the hardest thing....getting the first one under your belt!

And dust off that bike! Too bad we didn't live near each other (at least that I know!)

Cammy said...

So sorry to learn about your ex. I'm sure it's a very confusing time just now.

Congrats for getting a good day behind you. Here's hoping it begets a whole chain of them....

ptg said...

I'm also another stalker! :o) Glad to see you're "back" (as it were).

And congrats on the positive day - I hope it starts a chain reaction!

Scale Junkie said...

Wooohoooo! Great job getting back on plan, I see those nutrisystem commercials and I wonder how it works.

Sorry to hear the job is what it is but at least it has a paycheck and hopefully a stepping stone to something better as we discussed many times :-)

Terryman said...

Great article ever!Love this post!It really helpful!God bless you.Amen
Quick weight loss diets

daphne said...

Congratulations on your success!

if you don't have time for workouts and still want to lose weight, you can try Garcinia Cambogia Extract! I lose weight and so happy about it!