Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's a Sad Day

Once upon a time I was married, a long long time ago. Despite the many problems we had he had a good heart just a good heart with many issues. I'm not going to go into them because it just really isn't important. I spoke to his mother a few years ago (which I had never met) and she told me what he had told her about why we had split and of course, he had lied to her but he lied about everything. She told me that he was really sick and needed a liver transplant and he was being an asshole and wouldn't get one. I was online tonight searching for a couple of old friends and decided to look for him because I do occasionally think about him. He died in January, he was 41. Despite, all the crap he put me through, despite everything, I am saddened by it. If we were still married, I would be a widow right now and that is just very depressing.

Luckily, we had no children and he never had any children so there aren't any children out there missing their father. May he rest in peace.

7 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

Ah i can relate somewhat. My ex had to have a liver transplant when he was in his 30's after we broke up. He got it and now he's drinking again. Which reminds me why i'm not with him !!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

No matter the negative memories there are happy memories associated with most relationships. I'm so sorry about his passing and will keep you in my thoughts.

Addicted said...

The best thing that you're doing is moving forward and working on yourself. Congratulations on your success thus far! I found your blog through google and I just wanted to say kudos :)

carla said...

I have no words as I fear any would come across, in type, as flat and platitude'esque.

You are in my thoughts.

Carla

Scale Junkie said...

I'm so sorry. Despite the problems, he was a part of your life. Not really much I can say but I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Eliana said...

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Tracy said...

Body Magic by Ardyss. As an authorized Ardyss distributor, we carry the Body Magic as well as a total line of reshaping and nutritional products. Who do you know who would love to drop 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes without exercise, diet, and surgery?