Friday, July 10, 2009

Ok, I know it's July

Ok, Diana I'm here! :P

Yes, I know I haven't updated this in months. Things haven't changed much. I still have no time. I have unfortunately gained some of the weight back that I lost. However, I am starting NutriSystem on Sunday. I just don't have the time to cook healthy meals these days so more times than not, dinners have been fast food for the past few months, not good for the waistline! So, in an effort to get everything under control I'm going to try to be able to afford NutriSystem to try to get things under control. My appetite has been out of control. I am a flipping bottomless pit lately but of course I attribute it to the lack of nutrition.

I haven't seen the gym in months. It's all rather depressing.

The job, well ....it's a job. I was recently sick and had to call in and I was docked 8 hours and I'm salary. Granted, I'm expected to work over 40 hours without extra pay but I get docked 8 hours for being sick. So, that should tell ya something without me going into too much detail. I like the people I work with, at least the majority so I'm going to stick it out.

Quite frankly, I hate where my life is at but I'm trying to look at it as a temporary situation and I'm working on trying to fix the parts that I can. I have my 20 yr reunion next weekend and hoped I would be thin for it. Hmm, I guess I will have to cut off 1/2 my body to do that...lol.

Maybe tomorrow, I can find a few minutes to come see your blogs to see how you guys are doing.

4 comments:

shefit said...

My grandfather did Nutrisystem and lost so much weight.
Just a suggestion, but I find that eating foods high in fiber help on those bottomless pit days. Apples are my favorite fiber choice ;)

http://shefit.wordpress.com

Manuela said...

Miss you!

Hang in there--I can so understand where you're coming from :)

Liz said...

Thanks for checking in! It is good to hear you are still out there :)

Good luck with the nutrisystem - I hope it works for you :)

destinationathlete said...

I'm glad to "hear" that you're okay and alive!!! Sorry that the job sucks that it does...but the realization that it's just that - a job - will hopefully provide a little comfort. Or at least a little patience.

Good luck with the Nutrisystem - I'm all for anything that helps!